An Anime inspired xmas from Animepicks
Hey all, it’s that time of the year where people lose their sanity and a large chunk of their wallet to the holiday of Christmas. Your trees have been assembled covered in bubbles, presents wrapped and littered around the living room but have you added that anime xmas touch?
Here are some subtle touches to give your xmas a unique anime touch without breaking the bank balance and to keep yourself busy on xmas day, or even next year:
Totoro Inspired Origami Snowflakes
Shopping via Mayamada
Our friends at Mayamada are offering 10% discount at their online shop with the code “XMASKAI” until December 31st and also a 15 page preview of their new book on Xmas day to enjoy so save them in your bookmarks! http://www.mayamada.com/
Volcaloid Cosplays (Add a colourfull wig to your santa outfit, stand out from the santa crowd!)
A special Christmas themed cosplay video from Estilicious as Xmas Sailor Moon.
Or a recipe for alcohol free mulled wine:
- Peel the zest off the orange in thin strips and squeeze the juice.
- Place the orange zest and juice in a large saucepan with the sugar, spices and vanilla pod.
- Add just enough ribena concentrate to cover the ingredients.
- Heat gently, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly until the wine has reduced and become syrupy.
- Add the mixed berries. Gently simmer for 2 minutes, do not boil. Serve in heatproof glasses.
- Serve dressed in maid/butler uniform
Merry Xmas from all of us at Anime Picks, we hope you have a wonderful day!
More posts by Aisha